I am thankful for…
- Living within walking distance from the Organic Mechanic where I had to leave my car to get new tires. And even though I do not want to spend money at the holidays on tires I will drive safely to Tennessee tomorrow.
- Wonderful, WONDERFUL friends of all kinds who love me and I love them back. The list is long but here is a start…Jeanne, Bill, Glenda, Moni, Jan, Susanne, Katherine, Randy, Brian, Nina, Lincoln, Glen, Lori, Gwen, Lynne, Georgia, Catherine, Meg, Judith, Jeanine, and on and on it goes.
- My daughter Sawyer and all of her lovely, complex, keep-me-on-my-toes 15 year oldness.
- My son Noah and all that he teaches me everyday. He sees the world from such a unique angle.
- Charlotte Street Computers who will be fixing my computer that crashed today. (Trying to find the good here, see?)
- Living in west Asheville. Oh how lucky I am.
- Brian Jaudon and his work around Hidden Motivators.
- Baseball caps for days that the hair just ain’t doin’ right.
- 800 count sheets
- Sunny days
- Stunning large piece of original art in my office by Moni Hill.
- Lime flavored bubble water.
- Having an extra computer when the other one crashes.
- Finding a new, wonderful printer for my book
- Terrific clients that challenge me
- Having some clients who are not a good fit. What lesson I can learn.
- Rainy Days.
- Willow’s Dream, WNC Woman Magazine and Sheville for sponsoring my Hobnob Over Eggnog event.
- Facebook for getting me in touch with people from years past.
- Jigsaw puzzles that lower my stress level.
- My dogs Moxie and Chance (even though he is a nut and tries my patients and chews holes in my quilt)
- Bookshelves full of books!
- I could go on and on and on. Isn’t that terrific!
PS: As I began this list I was feeling pretty down. I had oth car problems and computer problems at the same time. Yet I wanted to get this newsletter out. The act of making this list has helped my find my happy place. Despite how things may feel, there is always something to be grateful for.
Lastly, I am grateful to you, my reader. Thank you for taking the time to read, to ponder, to disagree, to pass on and to write to me.