Did you know:
- A recent Towers Watson survey indicated that nearly two–thirds of U.S. employees are not fully engaged in their work and are less productive as a result.
- According to Gallup, the lost productivity of disengaged employees costs the US economy $370 BILLION annually.
- According to ACCOR, 75% of leaders have no engagement plan or strategy even though 90% say engagement impacts their business success.
Do they . . .
- Have low energy
- Resist change
- Waste time
- Complain about everything
- Sabotage success
- Can’t see solutions
- Engage in negative inter-office talk
- Want to keep the statusquo
- Don’t care about your businesses success
So they can . . .
- Outwit the most complicated problems
- Transform their fear into fuel for change
- Be highly effective, doing their tasks faster than a speeding bullet
- Keep their momentum high
- Create a joyful and productive workplace
- Provide stellar customer service
- Increase credibility and profit
- Embrace new ideas with an open mind
- Become solution-oriented
- Create a thriving organization with high morale, high engagement and high profits!